- Must have a Class A Commercial Driver
- License in state of residence, with necessary endorsements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Acceptable review of employment history.
- Must pass a DOT physical administered by a Comcar approved physician certified by FMCSA 's National Registry of Certified Physical Examiners.
- Must pass a DOT drug screen administered by a Comcar approved clinic.
- Criminal Background check will be conducted.
- No drug or alcohol related driving offenses in the last 3 years.
- Acceptable review of applicant's Motor Vehicle Record.